Shipping and Handling
- We ship using USPS First Class / USPS First Class International Service with tracking number for all orders.
- All orders except pre-order items are shipped within 5 business days.
- Pre-order items will usually ship within 10-20 business days. Some delay may occur due to manufacturer delays.
- Any order received on weekends or U.S. holidays will ship the following business day.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking numbers to activate after receipt of shipping confirmation specially during weekends and holidays.
U.S. domestic orders:
- U.S. orders will usually be delivered in 2-5 business days, but may be delayed due to holiday or unexpected weather events.
- Applicable sales tax will be applied to orders delivered in all applicable states.
- Orders shipped to Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses will usually be delivered within 7-10 business days.
- Please make sure your address details are correct when placing orders, as we can not be liable for undelivered items due to incorrect details.
Canada and International Buyers:
- Packages usually takes 2-4 business days to reach destination country once it leaves United States. The estimated time of arrival depends mostly on destination country’s custom clearance process time. (e.g. Canada and European countries tends to be faster, while Asian countries can take up to 30 days.)
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
Order placed with a Forwarding Company Address:
- We strongly recommend adding insurance or receipt signature to your shipping if you choose to use freight forwarding service. There is a high risk for item getting lost or damaged during the added transit and we can not be liable. If you prefer this service with an extra charge, please contact us before ordering.