Collection of Information
Lab9Minifigs may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Lab9Minifigs products and services, including in the store which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms in the Store. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Lab9Minifigs' products and services or sign up to receive Lab9Minifigs' e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Purchasing any product or service from Lab9Minifigs, whether at a store or through the Sites.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Lab9Minifigs.
- Requesting information or assistance from Lab9Minifigs. Lab9Minifigs may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer's opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Lab9Minifigs' products and services found on the Sites and/or via official email newsletters and advertisements.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Sites that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information that Lab9Minifigs may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile to Lab9Minifigs, or in other communications to Lab9Minifigs. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Lab9Minifigs.
Cookies are small text files that help to maintain a record of visitors to the site. Cookies do not identify the user's personal information in any way and users remain anonymous. Cookies help Lab9Minifigs to improve its site and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Lab9Minifigs to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Lab9Minifigs cookies, you may chose to do so in your internet browser settings. However, doing so may block some access to certain sections of the site.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Lab9Minifigs uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Lab9Minifigs collects that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
Use of Personal Information
Upon Lab9Minifigs' collection of your personal information, Lab9Minifigs may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Lab9Minifigs including new store locations, on or through the Sites.
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Lab9Minifigs' business and operations;
- To detect and protect Lab9Minifigs and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Lab9Minifigs' policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Lab9Minifigs;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Lab9Minifigs may be stored and processed in the United States or Canada. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
Lab9Minifigs may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Lab9Minifigs hires to provide services on Lab9Minifigs' behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Lab9Minifigs' products and services. Lab9Minifigs will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Lab9Minifigs and/or on Lab9Minifigs' behalf. In the event that Lab9Minifigs is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Lab9Minifigs, your personal information and any other information Lab9Minifigs may have collected through may be transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. Lab9Minifigs may also disclose your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisers in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Lab9Minifigs' business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Lab9Minifigs in accordance with applicable laws.
Lab9Minifigs recognizes the privacy interests of children and Lab9Minifigs encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 13. Lab9Minifigs does not target its services or the Sites to children under 13. Lab9Minifigs does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Lab9Minifigs does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Lab9Minifigs (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Lab9Minifigs. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Lab9Minifigs, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: email@example.com
Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, Lab9Minifigs will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Requests for access should be sent in writing to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below.
Questions or Comments